The system provides the user with a direct link of their machine to the Testometric Control Centre. It enables Testometric engineers to monitor your machine remotely. As a result of the machines advanced digital electronics and self diagnostics our engineers can check your machine and make any adjustments that may be necessary. It gives the user instant services and ensures that they have total confidence their machine is working correctly regardless of their location.
Online Support Capabilities
- Check of load cell condition.
- Check of calibration status.
- Check of motor and controller.
- Check of control system.
- Check of software operation.
- Upgrade of software.
- Input of new test methods.
- Input of new test formulae.
- Fault diagnostics.
- Configuration of new load cells.
- Configuration of retrofit accessories and devices.
- Machine re-configuration and repair.
- Monitoring of test status for long term tests etc.
- Installation procedures.
- Operator training.
- Testing advice for operator
All these services can be carried out immediately by our trained monitoring engineers without requiring a service engineer’s visit, this significantly reduces any down time and servicing costs.
The remote monitoring system requires a broadband connection and is operated under the highest levels of security, it complies with all US corporate, local and federal legislation and uses end-to-end 256 bit SSL encryption.