Redesigned from the ground up and drawing on over 50 years of experience in the field, Testometric’s new X-Series range of Universal Testing Machines offers key benefits in terms of speed, performance and ease of use. The new modular electronics system offers improved data rates via high-speed Ethernet connection and allows increased flexibility for the connection of accessories. The state of the art servo-motor drive system enables improved positional control across the range with class leading performance at low speed.
Available in single and twin-column versions, both bench-mounted and floor-standing and with capacities up to 1000kN.
Key Features and Benefits
- New high speed modular electronic system with improved data acquisition rates (up to 1000Hz at the PC).
- Improved positional control with the ability to measure crosshead displacement to a resolution of 0.00001mm.
- Class leading low speed performance allowing slow speed tests down to 0.00001mm/min.
- Precision linear guide rods on X500 machines for improved rigidity and precise alignment for high load testing.
- Integral load cell cable routing in machine column on X350 and X500 models to eliminate snagging and prevent cable damage.
- Machine electronics mounted on dampers to isolate them from shock and vibration.
- Ethernet interface for reliable, high speed communication with the PC.
Available from June 2019, for more information please contact email@example.com.