X500 BC - Box Compression
Made to Measure
- Fully digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods giving simplicity of operation.
- High resolution load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity.
- Automatic recognition of load cells and extensometers, with on-device storage of calibration parameters.
- Software calibration check facility for instant verification of machine accuracy.
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage.
- High efficiency pre-loaded self cleaning ballscrews for fast, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
- Crosshead guidance system providing precise alignment and smooth running.
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor giving maintenance free operation and 23-Bit positional control.
- High speed data collection systems for up to 4 synchronous channels.
- 6 I/O channels for additional devices such as extensometers, micrometers, calipers, balances etc.
- High stiffness loading frames with precision ground steel guide rods and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting.
- Overload, overtravel and impact protection.
- Telescopic covers giving additional protection for ballscrews against dust and testing debris.
- Small footprint design, giving economy of bench and floor space.
- Platens feature central holes for mounting additional grips and fixtures, allowing other types of tests on corrugated board (e.g. tensile, puncture, ECT, FCT, RCT, PAT).